Monday, July 2, 2012

$5 LIVE OUT LOUD STAMP SET (+) FREEBIES








The "Live out Loud" stamp set is only available during the month of July!  Get this really neat set of 8 stamps for only $5.00 with any $50 purchase or you may purchase it at the full retail price of $17.95 on my website by clicking here: LIVE OUT LOUD   and THIS WEEK ONLY July 1st-5th get a FREE MISCHIEF PAPER PACK* and FREE MIDNIGHT FELT SHAPES* as a matching accessory when you SPEND JUST $20.00 MORE  on my website. 
Mischief Paper Pack (pictured above)
6 – 12" × 12" Cardstock Sheets
6 – 12" × 12" Printed B&T Duos® Cardstock Papers (2 each of 3 double-sided designs)

 Midnight Felt Shapes (pictured above)
10 lazer-cut felt shapes, adhesive backed, Black.
July 6-10: FREE Dreamin paper pack & FREE Harvest Charms (+) Stamp of the Month for $5.00...all with a $75 purchase on my website.
July 11-15: FREE Fanfare paper pack & FREE Fanfare Level 2 Assortment (+) Stamp of the Month for $5.00...all with a $75 purchase on my website.

July 16-20 FREE Lucky paper pack & FREE Lucky stickease (+) Stamp of the Month for $5.00...all with a $75 purchase on my website.

July 21-25 FREE Mayberry paper pack & FREE Mayberry Stickease (+) Stamp of the Month for $5.00...all with a $75 purchase on my website.

July 26-29 FREE Sophia paper pack & FREE Sophia Stickease (+) Stamp of the Month for $5.00....all with a $75* purchase on my website.
July 30-31 FREE Believe Paper Packet and Holiday Pockets OR FREE   Wonderland Paper Packet and Wonderland My Stickease® Assortment (CTMH will send you Believe or Wonderland, you don't get to choose- sorry) (+) Stamp of the Month for $5.00....all with a $75* purchase on my website.

Place an order of $75* or more on my website during July and receive a paper packet and coordinating embellishment FREE (while supplies last)—it’s a Perfect Pair! PLUS get the Stamp of The Month for $5.00.  * (discounted items do not count toward the $75 purchase to get the FREE paper pack & FREE embellishments)

I hope you have been inspired!  Be sure to leave me a comment, if you can.  Comments are always loved and appreciated!

"Like" me on facebook at
https://www.facebook.com/FabulouslyCreativeScrapbookingAndStamping

Be sure to Subscribe to my YouTube Channel at
http://www.youtube.com/user/FabulouslyCreative

No comments: