Tuesday, January 3, 2012

FAB SCRAPBOOK LAYOUTS I MADE FOR JANUARY WORKSHOP
























These are the 4 pages I put together for everyone to make at the January Workshop using the Typeset Paper Pack; Typeset Complements Canvas Shapes; Vintage Type stamp set; Limited Edition stamp set; Colonial White Cardstock; Stamp Pads: Desert Sand, Juniper, Creme Brulee, Black, Barn Red, and Cranberry.

The "Well Done" tab is from the Typeset Complements Canvas Shapes.


Tag & pocket are stamped using the Limited Edition stamp set.  (I have 1 Limited Edition stamp set available for sale. It is no longer available from Close To My Heart.






























































The "Winner" ribbon is from the Typeset Complements Canvas Shapes.























The two tags were stamped on Colonial White cardstock using the Vintage Type stamp set






















"You're A Star" is from the Typeset Complements Canvas Shapes.
















The pennant pieces were stamped on Colonial White cardstock using the Vintage Type stamp set.























The "Journal" journaling spot is from the Typeset Complements Canvas Shapes.


Limited Edition stamp set (pictured above) I have 1 Limited Edition stamp set available for sale for $12 (retail $17.95) + $2 shipping (USA only).  It is no longer available from Close To My Heart. This stamp set comes on a 6"x6" carrier sheet in a heavy plastic envelope with a snap closure.























I just had to show you a photo of the  Typeset Complements Canvas Shapes  (pictured above)!  This photo does not do them justice.  You get two 12" x 6" sheets of printed canvas shapes with adhesive backing.























Vintage Type stamp set (pictured above).

If you have questions leave me a message or shoot me an e-mail debra-pate@yahoo.com


I hope you have been inspired!  Be sure to leave me a comment.  Comments are always loved and appreciated!

Be sure to Subscribe to my YouTube Channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/FabulouslyCreative
 

No comments: