Thursday, January 7, 2016

MY CREATIVE BIBLE Journaling Coloring Bible

Have you seen the new Coloring and Journaling Bibles? There are images already in the Bible ready to color! I have not seen them in stores, just online. They will not be available from publishers until March. What do you think?
My Creative Bible is an exciting new concept in ways to experience the word of God in Scripture. This King James Version Journaling Bible is single-column printed, with two-inch-wide ruled margins for note-taking, scribing your reflections or creative expression.
The Silky-Soft Flexcover Edition features a lovely floral design printed on a unique silky-textured material produced as an imitation leather, with the screen-printed design seemingly woven right in. There is an attached ribbon page marker.
Printed on high-quality cream Bible paper with a standard black text size of 8.65 point. 1404 Pages.  It has a Lay-Flat Spine.
The Pink Imitation Leather Hardcover Edition features a lovely floral design skillfully debossed into the quality man-made material with the look and feel of real leather (trade name LuxLeather). Silver foil debossed titling and beautiful, printed page-edges enhance the beauty of the design. There is an attached ribbon page marker and an attached elastic band closure.

Nearly 400 hand-drawn, Scripture accompanying line-art illustrations are placed throughout the Bible.
 There is an index of the Scripture artwork - line-art.

The Tan Imitation Leather Hardcover Edition features a lovely filigree frame skillfully debossed into the quality man-made material with the look and feel of real leather (trade name LuxLeather). Gold foil debossed titling enhances the beauty of the design. There is an attached ribbon page marker and an attached elastic band closure.


Back Cover pictured above.  Inside of front cover pictured below.

See 3 MORE Coloring and Journaling Bibles that are coming out here:
Journaling Bible, Adult Coloring, Bible Art, Doodling, Inspirational Art
"Like" me on facebook at

Be sure to Subscribe to my YouTube Channel at

4 comments:

misha said...

I want to know about the journaling bible if all the hand drawn illustrations are all the same from a bible to an other ?

Debra Pate said...

Hi Misha, the images are different depending on the publisher. Each company has their own illustrators for their Bibles. I hope this makes since. The My Creative Bible is gorgeous! I finally got to go to a Family Christian Bookstore and look at all of the Bibles and compare them. I personally liked "My Creative Bible" the best.

EKD said...

Hi.. I just bought a Creative Journaling Bible .. it i the brown cover leather one.. I am very excited and have been looking for ideas through pinterest, which is where I found your blog.. I am excited, maybe a little over whelmed. My first thought is this is something so alien to me ( I was taught NEVER to write in The Bible and definitely do NOT doodle in it). So like I said this is all new and it is so outside of the box for me. My disillusion came when I realized many people are using stencils, stickers and not their original work.. :( .. Now I feel a bit defeated, I thought this was a free hand type of thing. Their creations were so fabulous !.. And so many different medians are being used.. I feel I am way over my head ... With all that said.. I sure hope this new adventure I am about to take will be uplifting as well as therapeutic.. thank you so much for blogging.. it gave me another insight towards my creativity..
Eileen

Unknown said...

I would love to see my Creative Bible In The NKJV