Saturday, July 20, 2013

WENDY'S FROSTY ICE-CREAM HOMEMADE


I have been make this special treat for my family for the past 10 years!  We love it and YES!  It does taste like Wendy's Frosty!

HOMEMADE WENDY'S FROSTY ICE-CREAM

Directions for making in 6 quart churn...
1 can Condensed Sweetened Milk (I always use Eagle Brand)
*1 Gallon Chocolate Milk (use only 1/2 gallon if using smaller churn)
16 oz. Cool Whip whipped topping, thawed (use 8 oz. for smaller churn)

I alway mix the condensed milk and thawed cool whip in a bowl first, then pour it in the churn.  Pour Chocolate Milk in the churn slowly, mixing it as you pour it in.

*CAUTION: Don't go for the cheaper brands of Cocolate Milk.  I always use the richest Chocolate Milk I can find...no matter the cost.  It does make a difference in the taste.

If you make this be sure to leave me a comment and let me know how you liked it.

*I am flattered when people want to share, but PLEASE BE NICE! IF YOU SHARE MY PHOTOS, RECIPES or anything from my blog PLEASE INCLUDE A LINK TO THE POST ON MY BLOG. DO NOT SHARE WITH OUT INCLUDING THE LINK to the actual post (not just a link to my blog) so that people can find the original post. Thank you so much!

BE SURE TO "LIKE" ME ON FACEBOOK! Click here to go to my page and be sure to click "LIKE" on that page:
Fabulously Creative Scrapbooking and Stamping

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel at
http://www.youtube.com/user/FabulouslyCreative

2 comments:

Michaelann Dahlman said...

I agree with you about the chocolate milk, quality-wise. Most Canadian diary companies use 1% milk & it tastes horrible!!

Michaelann Dahlman said...

I totally agree with you about the quality of the chocolate milk. Most Canadian dairy companies use 1% & it tastes horrible!!