Wednesday, September 14, 2011

LIVE ~ LAUGH ~ LOVE


I had a Scrapbooking Workshop last night and everyone made two 2-page layouts.  Everyone made the first 2-page layout the same.  The second 2-page layout was left simple for everyone to decorate as they liked.  The above photo shows the simple layout.


Because I had a couple of new ladies at the workshop this month, I decided to make a title to show them how to add a title block to a layout.  I did this while everyone was working on their layouts.


This is how Rebecca fancied-up her simple layout.  She did an amazing job!  Don't you think!  BE SURE TO LEAVE A COMMENT FOR REBECCA (on this blog post) letting her know how much you like her layout!








Rebecca cut a piece of Colonial White cardstock to put behind the Olive tag to make it pop off the Olive cardstock.  You can see all of the layouts we made by clicking here: SEPT WORKSHOP

Products used:  "Love Life" stamp set; Elemental Level 2 Paper Pack;  Decor Journaling Spots (tags); Colonial White cardstock;  Tulip Stamp Pad; Chocolate Stamp Pad




D1482 Love Life  $17.95

Set of 15
Recommended My Acrylix® Blocks:
1" × 1" (Y1000), 2" × 2" (Y1003), 2" × 6½" (Y1010), 4" × 5" (Y1012)
Stamp images outlined in red coordinate with the Cricut® Art Philosophy collection (Z1686).


Z1461 Decor Journaling Spots  $5.95


12 pockets, each with a coordinating tag; 4" × 2¼"; 2 of each color: Black, Chocolate, Cranberry, Grey Wool, Honey, Olive.


I hope you have been inspired!  Be sure to leave me a comment.  Comments are always loved and appreciated!

"Like" me on facebook at

Be sure to Subscribe to my YouTube Channel at

2 comments:

Scrapp'n Nana said...

Wow Debra these are so cute. Say maybe you can share some idea's on how to use my Cricut Cartridge that you guys sale. My kids got it for me for my birthday and I'm not sure what kind of Cards or pages to make with it. I would love to see what you have. Thanks again.

You have a wonderful blog.

Thanks for Coming by with us..............

Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System

Debra Pate said...

Thank you Donna! WOW! What a nice birthday present! I will get back with you about ideas for using your Art Philosophy Cricut Cartride. There is soooo much yo can make with it.