Monday, February 6, 2012

FEELING FABULOUS







(Click on the above photo to see up-close.) 

You can make this layout in 30 minutes using Studio J! IT IS SO EASY A CAVE MAN COULD DO IT!!!! There is no software to buy. It is all done online and you can Try it out for FREE! Be sure to create an account before you start playing with Studio J, so that your layouts will be saved in your account for when you are ready to work on them again or for when you are ready to order prints and/or jpeg files of your layouts to share with your family and friends!

Once you create an account you can log in to your account and play with Studio J any time of day or night and as often as you'd like for FREE! The only time you pay for anything is if you decide to place an order.


I love designing layouts in Studio J, then using my design to make a traditional scrapbook layout with my own supplies!


I hope you have been inspired!  Be sure to leave me a comment.  Comments are always loved and appreciated!

Be sure to Subscribe to my YouTube Channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/FabulouslyCreative

No comments: