Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A LITTLE BIRD TOLD ME

These are the 4 pages I put together for everyone to make at the April Workshop. Everything to make all 4 pages is provided at the workshop. Everyone gets a complete package of the Heartfelt "Whimsy" (3 - 12"x12" sheets of Felt Die-Cut Shapes)  The felt shapes are retired, but I have one package for sale for $5 (was $9.95) + shipping. All you need to bring is your adhesive and scissors. As always, I have extra adhesive and scissors on hand for you to purchase, if needed. The cost of the workshop is $20 this includes the cost of your kit.
The birdcages were stamped using the "Love Birds" stamp set.

The flower (pictured above) was made using the Spring Up stamp set. 
I used a Bitty Opaques Pearl Adhesive Gem in the center of the flower.
The leaves are stamped using a stamp from the Treasure Life stamp set using Creme Brulee ink.
The sentiment (pictured above...John 3:16) is from the stamp set Everlasting Life.
The flowers (pictured above and below) were made using the Hooray Bouquet stamp set. 
I inked the edges of the green (Pear) photo mats with "Pear" ink.

Products Used: Heartfelt Whimspy felt shapes the felt shapes are retired, but I have one pkg. for sale for $5 (was $9.95) + shipping; Bitty Opaques Pearl Adhesive Gems; 12"x12" Lucy Paper pack; Spring Up stamp set; Treasure Life stamp set; Love Birds stamp set; Everlasting Life stamp set; Hooray Bouquet stamp set; Colonial White cardstock; Stamp pads: Cotton Candy, Hollyhock, Blush, Creme Brulee, Pear, Black

I hope you have been inspired!  Be sure to leave me a comment.  Comments are always loved and appreciated!

Be sure to Subscribe to my YouTube Channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/FabulouslyCreative

No comments: