Friday, July 13, 2012

I GOT A SURPRISE TODAY!!!!






















I got an unexpected package in the mail from Close to My heart today.  I received this beautiful sterling silver charm featuring a "heart key" from Close to my Heart as a gift of appreciation for my 5 year anniversary with Close to my Heart!  I have had the most fun with scrapbooking, card making, paper crafting, and teaching others how to scrapbook, since my introduction to Close To My Heart five years ago.  The greatest thing about being a Close to my Heart Consultant these past five years is that the money I make pays for all of my personal scrapbooking supplies and more!  Before I became a consultant I spent quite a lot of money on scrapbooking supplies, but after becoming a consultant I no longer have that out-of-pocket expense!  It has been an amazing five years.  THANK YOU Close to my Heart!

I hope you have been inspired!  Be sure to leave me a comment, if you can.  Comments are always loved and appreciated!
"Like" me on facebook at
https://www.facebook.com/FabulouslyCreativeScrapbookingAndStamping

Be sure to Subscribe to my YouTube Channel at
http://www.youtube.com/user/FabulouslyCreative

No comments: