Monday, April 1, 2013

ROSEY REGARDS

 
I am so excited to share this new layout I made last week.  I was inspired by a layout in the CTMH Idea book on page 140.  The photo mats on my layout (pictured above) are only there to show you where the photos will go.  I designed my layout to add two 4"x6" photos, instead of one large photo.




















Pictured above is a close-up of the stamping I did for this layout.  The doily/madallion was stamped with the PIROUETTE stamp set using a Creme Brulee stamp pad.  The roses were stamped with the ROSEY REGARDS stamp set using Blush, Baby Pink, Tulip, Sweet Leaf and Garden Green stamp pads.















I glued a piece of Paradise Asst. Baker's Twine to the page, then glued the pennants that I cut from paper along the Baker's Twine to form the banner. Next, I tied bows with the Baker's Twine and glued them to each end of the banner.


















I created the ruffle (pictured above) using hot pink crepe paper streamers.  I cut off a length of the streamer.  Next, I cut the length of crepe streamer in half going lengthwise down the middle of crepe streamer.  Then, I gathered the length of streamer and glued it to the layout.










I hope you have been inspired!  Be sure to leave me a comment, if you can.  Comments are always loved and appreciated!
"Like" me on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/FabulouslyCreativeScrapbookingAndStamping
Be sure to Subscribe to my YouTube Channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/FabulouslyCreative


No comments: