Saturday, May 11, 2013

MOTHER'S DAY TRIBUTE & A GIFT FOR YOU!!!!























I LOVE MY MOTHER. She is my best friend. It is because of her that I am the person that I am today. It is because of her that I am a Christian because she raised me in church and taught me about Jesus. Some of my earliest memories are of her practicing to teach Sunday School and Children's Church...using flannel graph...and my dad sitting in his recliner listening. I have loved God with all of my heart for as long as I can remember. I got saved when I was 4 or 5 years old and from that day forward I have been in love with Him. No, I have not always been perfect.  I have stumbled many times along this journey, but I have never quit and my love for God has never diminished.  I owe it to my precious mother.  Thank You Mama! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!

I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day.  I know Mother's Day is not always a happy occasion for everyone and if that is the case for you I pray that you will find comfort in  God to get you though this day.  He has been my source of strength through many difficult times in my life. He can be your's too! MY GIFT TO YOU....
















MY GIFT TO YOU....Free printable vintage images to use on your artwork. If you copy any of the images please leave me a comment!













 
"LIKE" us on facebook: Fabulously Creative Scrapbooking & Stamping






















"Like" me on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/FabulouslyCreativeScrapbookingAndStamping
Be sure to Subscribe to my YouTube Channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/FabulouslyCreative



No comments: