Monday, July 1, 2013

HAPPY 4th of JULY & MY GIFT TO YOU





















HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!  I hope you have a happy and safe 4th as you celebrate Independence Day with your family and friends. 




Here is my *gift to you....images to use on your artwork!




































































































*I am flattered when people want to share, but PLEASE BE NICE! IF YOU SHARE MY PHOTOS or anything from my blog PLEASE INCLUDE A LINK TO THE POST ON MY BLOG. DO NOT SHARE WITH OUT INCLUDING THE LINK to the actual post (not just a link to my blog) so that people can find the original post. Thank you so much!

BE SURE TO "LIKE" ME ON FACEBOOK! Click here to go to my page and be sure to click "LIKE" on that page:
Fabulously Creative Scrapbooking and Stamping

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel at
http://www.youtube.com/user/FabulouslyCreative 



No comments: