Friday, November 7, 2014

FALL FLOWER ARRANGEMENT

This is the Fall Arrangement I made for Broxton Church of God.  Some of the flowers included in this arrangement are Sunflowers, Daisies, Mums, Roses, Lilies, Lotus Pods and a small amount of greenery.  I added feathers to the center and left side of the arrangement. 
The above photo is a view of the back side of the arrangement.  I prefer to have the back arranged as well as the front because the pulpit is glass, instead of a flat backed arrangement.

The style of this arrangement is different and not what you would typically see in a southern church.  Most churches use more of a rounded or a triangle shaped arrangement.  Some of the church members expressed interest in having some arrangements that are unique and different which I love to do!

Comments are always loved and appreciated!

"Like" me on facebook at
https://www.facebook.com/FabulouslyCreativeScrapbookingAndStamping

Be sure to Subscribe to my YouTube Channel at
http://www.youtube.com/user/FabulouslyCreative

No comments: