Tuesday, July 14, 2015

SHOE THEMED PARTY Table #2

I just love planning themed parties and events!  I have been planning Women's events like this for over 25 years.  This was a shoe themed event we had at Broxton Church of God in March.
This table was hosted by Renee Weeks.  This was one of the nine tables that were decorated for the shoe themed party.  Each table was hosted by a different person.
I love seeing the different ideas and creativity at each table.
I love how the pearl bead garland was left on the spool!  How creative!


There was a light-up lantern at each place setting.  The lantern and a bag of goodies was given to each person sitting at this table as favors. 
















There were 9 tables with 8 ladies per table.  Each table was decorated by a different hostess.  There were table favors and a door prize at each table.  Read more details about the event here: What Kind of Shoe Are You?

You can see photos of the other 8 tables here on my blog!


"Like" me on facebook at

Be sure to Subscribe to my YouTube Channel at

No comments: