Saturday, December 12, 2015

CHRISTMAS PARTY








Every year we have an Adult Christmas Party at our church with Ham, Turkey, Fried Chicken, all the fixings, Christmas music, games, fun and lots of laughter.

This event was beautifully decorated by Tara & Clyde Harper, Jake (Tara & Clyde's grandson), Deborah Williams, and Patty & Emory Roan. 
The centerpieces  were beautiful, but so simple to make.  The base is a goblet with a bowl sitting on top. Christmas bulbs were added along with beaded garland.

I made this wreath using 3 paper mache angels as the focal point.  This is a HUGE wreath.
Check back for photos of our Ladies Snowman themed Christmas Party that I will be posting soon.  Be sure to check out the other themed parties here on my blog too.  poinsettia, garland, icicle lights, Christmas Wreath, stars, centerpieces, tablescape

"Like" me on facebook at

Be sure to Subscribe to my YouTube Channel at

No comments: