Friday, January 8, 2016

ADULT COLORING JOURNALING BIBLE - HCSB Illustrator's Notetaking Bible

Have you seen the new Coloring and Journaling Bibles? There are images already in the Bible ready to color!  . This Bible will not be available from publishers until September 2016. What do you think?

This is a Bible that combines two hot trends: Bible journaling and adult coloring. Each Bible spread contains a line-drawn illustration that can be filled in by the reader with whatever colors they choose. Includes three varieties of illustrations: (1) filigree, (2) Scripture quotes, and (3) drawings that illustrate the topic of the corresponding Bible text.
I don't have pictures of the inside pages of this Bible to share like I shared of the other coloring - journaling Bibles.  I will add some pictures as soon as I can!

See lots of photos of the other NEW Coloring Bibles here:
"Like" me on facebook at

Be sure to Subscribe to my YouTube Channel at

No comments: