Tuesday, March 8, 2016

CARD SWAP SENT

These are the cards I made for Marilda for the NEWBIE CARD SWAP in the Mini Album Swaps fb group.  We were to make 3 cards...a 5" x 7", 4" x 6" and 4" x 4" card with matching envelopes for our assigned swap partner.
The above card is a 4x6.  I used "Sweetheart" a retired paper from CTMH.  The stamped image is "Light the Night" by Penny Black.  I used colored pencils to color the image. I added a little gem in her hair and to the center of the paper flower.
The Love card was made using "Silhouette" papers, also retired long ago from CTMH.  The hearts and word "love" on the card and envelope were stamped using "Heartfelt" also an old retired stamp set from CTMH. I fussy cut the stamped word "love" to add to the card.
This is a 4" x 4" card.  This cute little bear is by Sassy Cheryl's Digital stamps from 2010.  It was colored with markers.  I added gold Stickles to the center of the flowers.  
The bee on the envelope was stamped using "A Little Bee" an older retired stamp set from CTMH.  

Following are some of the extra goodies I included in the package with the 3 cards I sent to my swap partner....
A 3" x 3" card made using retired papers and stamps by CTMH, I think.
4 double-sided journaling cards by We R Memory Keepers
Gems & Stamp set by Studio G

"Brownie" Scent My Cards (discontinued item no longer being sold) from www.stampingscrapping.com 
Hampton Art Chalkboard Tags from Target

You can see the WOWIE cards Marilda made me and the extra goodies she included in my package by clicking here: CARD SWAP from Marilda

"Like" me on facebook at

Be sure to Subscribe to my YouTube Channel at

No comments: