Wednesday, December 7, 2016

COLORING & JOURNALING BIBLE ALL IN ONE


Are you searching for the perfect Christmas Gift for an artsy crafty person?  Have you considered a Journaling Bible with drawings already in it ready to color or a Faith-based coloring book?  You could even toss in some Coloring Pencils, journaling pens, highlighters and a Coffee Mug with Coffee, Tea or Hot Chocolate packets.

I have a My Creative Bible and I absolutely love it!  I have been eager to share photos of some of the coloring pages in this awesome Bible!  So, without farther ado here are photos of some of the coloring pages.











I will be posting photos of the coloring books pictured above add more photos of the My Creative Bible coloring pages later, so check back often!  
You can read more details and see more photos of this Bible by clicking here: MY CREATIVE BIBLE

HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

"Like" me on facebook at

Be sure to Subscribe to my YouTube Channel at

No comments: