Tuesday, April 17, 2018

DIY Jewelry Ring Display ~ Storage Solution


  


I order kid's rings to sell that comes in these cute little boxes.  I saved all the empty boxes that the Starlet Shimmer kids rings came in.  I had no idea what I would do with the boxes, but I just couldn't throw them away. 


I made this ring display with one of the boxes my Starlet Shimmer kid's rings came in. This box comes with 10 adjustable kid's rings in it. The foam has 10 slits in it for the kid's rings. I took the foam out of the box and cut wide slots using a craft knife where the slits were to hold ladies stretch band rings. Easy peasy!

I just popped a few random rings from my inventory in the box to take these photos, but I plan to make more of these for my personal stash of stretch band rings.


For my Paparazzi $5 Jewelry Sisters ... this would be perfect for putting rings in a BLING BAG/BOX/BASKET. Use your Bling Bag for (1) taking jewelry with you everywhere you go to make those on the go sales. (2) for your hostesses who book BLING BAG/BOX/BASKET PARTIES to sell to their family, friends and co-workers.

Also, great to display the narrow stretch band rings.

"JOIN" my facebook VIP Group at...

"Like" me on facebook at...

No comments: