Monday, October 20, 2008

50 CHRISTMAS CARD WORKSHOP

50 CHRISTMAS CARD WORKSHOP Friday, November 21st at 6:00 PM. Make 50 cards for $25. The only thing you will need to bring to this class is your scissors and favorite adhesive. The $25 must be paid by Friday, October 31st.

All products used are available on my website Products used: Merry Pursuits stamp set (B1313), Evergreen stamp set (D1315), December Word Puzzle stamp set (D1313), Evensong Level 2 Paper Packet (X7104B), Exclusive Inks Markers, New England Ivy stamp pad (Z2135), White Cards & Envelopes Value Pack 50 (x254)









BE SURE TO "LIKE" ME ON FACEBOOK! Click here to go to my page and be sure to click "LIKE" on that page: Fabulously Creative Scrapbooking and Stamping

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/FabulouslyCreative

10 comments:

Sue C said...

Fabulous! I love the little blushed cheekies on these guys - too cute! Great workshop!

Dana said...

WOW! Those are great!!! I love them! And your coloring is fabulous!

Debra Pate said...

Thank you Sue.

jaymiv said...

Debra,

Wish I lived closer. I would have LOVED coming to this workshop. So glad to see your latest creations. Keep up the GREAT work!!!

Blessings, Jaymi

Maricar said...

I agree .. your coloring is awesome.

Unknown said...

What an amazing card class! Those elves are tooo cute!! Did you list somewhere what stamp company they are from? What lucky customers you have!

Unknown said...

Duh! Just noticed you are a CTMH consultant! I'm shopping your site now. SO cute! (P.S. I just also noticed I'm logged in as my hubby, my info is actually swapy1@gmail.com Steph Atterbury www.stephstampin.typepad.com

Lorri said...

Love it, I would like to do this workshop next year I too am a CTMH Consultant can you please give me the direction and cutting guide. I would love to have it. Thank you You can email it to me at
lorris1@charter.net

Fly with Christ
Lorri

Unknown said...

Wow! Those are so cute. I am interested in holding a similar workshop this year. Any chance you could e-mail me the instructions? Thanks
thecraftybeedle@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Wow. This is amazing. I am very interested in hosting a workshop similar to this. Any chance you can forward me the instructions to thecraftybeedle@gmail.com.

Thanks
KRIS:)