Friday, November 28, 2008

THANKSGIVING LAYOUTS


These are the layouts we made (in addition to the 4 premade layouts) at my monthly Level 1 Workshop using the Perfect Day Level 1 Kit (X7100A), Nature's Vein stamp set (D1232), Give Thanks stamp set (D1110), Coloring Pencils (Z920 & Z922), Exclusive Inks stamp pad Autumn Terracotta (Z2101), Gold Rush stamp pad (Z2123), Barn Red stamp pad (Z21o4), Cocoa stamp pad (Z2114), Desert Sand stamp pad (Z2118), Bamboo stamp pad (Z2103), assorted buttons. All of these items are available for purchase on my website or by e-mailing your order to me at debra_pate@yahoo.com









BE SURE TO "LIKE" ME ON FACEBOOK! Click here to go to my page and be sure to click "LIKE" on that page: Fabulously Creative Scrapbooking and Stamping

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/FabulouslyCreative


2 comments:

Jacqueline TresBella said...

I love them!

Jacqueline

Lori said...

Your layouts are very pretty. Love the pumpkins.