Tuesday, October 26, 2010

AUTUMN Hive Creative Challenge


If you like this tag, you might want to join my Stamped Image Tag Swap. I will be posting it soon on my blog. Join as a follower to be sure not to miss the details when I post them.

I made this tag with the Autumn Season in mind as my inspiration. The three images were stamped using a retired Close To My Heart stamp set with VersaMark and then embossed with the CTMH Black Embossing Powder. I used Acrylic paints in colors that reminded me of the autumn season and to give my tag an antiqued look. I glued my tag to a printed piece of cardstock that I cut in the tag shape. Then, I attached an eyelet and added the ribbon. I added a Prima flower to the handle of the purse and glued a rhinestone in the center of the flower.

No comments: