Monday, May 9, 2011

MY FAVORITE SCRAPBOOK LAYOUTS THIS YEAR!!!

So far, these are my favorite workshop/class layouts this year!!! They are the tw0 pages that everyone who attends one of my Workshops in May will be making the night of the workshop. Everything is supplied, except you will need to bring your favorite adhesive and scissors.
I used Cocoa ink and the "black stubble tool" from the texture tools on the cardstock before I stamped the images onto the cardstock. I used the Tailor-Made, Stitched Together and Delightful Things stamp sets.

The buttons are from the Pink Assortment and Blue Assortment. There are 72 buttons in a package and they come in various sizes and shapes. 
The doily shaped image pictured below is from the SIMPLE MEMORIES stamp set.

Following are the 4 pre-made/printed pages that are included in this workshop...
I used the two pre-printed pages (pictured above) to make a 6" x 6" accordian album. You can see the accordian album in the following post.
These are the 2 sheets of cardstock stickers included in this workshop/class...
In this workshop you will get the 2 pages you will make the night of the workshop, 4 pre-made/printed pages (pictured above), two 12"x6" sheets of cardstock stickers, one 12" x 12" printed paper and any other left over papers. The workshop is $20. Contact me to attend or schedule a workshop for you and your friends. You can recieve this workshop by mail for $20 + shipping.

"Like" me on facebook at

Be sure to Subscribe to my YouTube Channel at

No comments: