Monday, May 9, 2011

SUPER EASY 6x6 ACCORDIAN ALBUM

This 6" x 6" My Creations Memory Showcase (Accordian album) was so easy a Caveman could make it! The 6x6 album is only $3.95!!!! All I used was two 12" x 12" pre-printed layout pages from the Level 1 Mayberry Scrapbooking Kit. To prepare the Accordian Album I painted the edges of the album covers and pages with a chocolate brown acrylic paint. It is not necessary to paint the edges of the album, it will still look great left white. Next, I cut each of the two pre-printed pages into four 6" x 6" squares. I glued one of the squares to each of the covers and pages. One of the squares had no pattern/print on it, so I used it on the back cover and stamped a stitched border aroud it. I stamped the dress form to the first page of the album and added the rose ribbon to the cover. This is the base of my album. It is now ready to add photos and extra stamped images and other embellishments, if desired!





Purchase 6" x 6" or 9" x 9" My Creations Memory Showcase (accordian album) here: My Creations Memory Showcase
The "Pink Collection" Designer Ribbon is one of my favorites. I used Liquid Glass to glue the ribbon to the album cover.



Purchase these items on my website here: Pink Collection Liquid Glass
I stamped the dress form from the "Tailor-Made" stamp set that is pictured below.







Purchase this stamp set on my website here: Tailor-Made






I used the "Stitched Together" stamp set (pictured below) to stamp the border on the back cover.

Purchase this stamp set on my website here: Stitched Together





Following is the Mayberry Level 1 Kit. I used only two of the 12" x 12" pre-printed page layouts to make this Accordian Album.



Purchase this kit on my website here: Mayberry Level 1 Kit



Other Mayberry items can be seen here: Mayberry

No comments: