Thursday, December 22, 2011

HERE COMES SANTA CLAUS



These are the 4 pages I put together for everyone to make at the December Workshop using the Believe Level 2 Paper Pack, Mini Medley Accents Holiday Collection, Share The Magic stamp set (this stamp set is retired), and Holiday Magic stamp set (I have 1 Holiday Magic stamp set available for sale.  It is no longer available from Close To My Heart.



You can't see the 3 Cranberry brads very well in this photo (above), but they are so cute on this layout!

This little guy was so much fun to color!  I colored him using colored pencils.
 
This layout was made by cutting two 6"x6" squares of Topiary cardstock and gluing them onto a 12"x12" piece of Sweet Leaf cardstock.

I love snowmen!

 



The trees on the page (pictured above) were stamped on white cardstock, cut out and glued to the page. The large tree is 4 of the stamped trees arranged to make 1 large tree!


 
 The above page was created by stamping the red and green trees directly only a 12"x12" sheet of white cardstock. A printed border strip that came in the Believe paper pack was added to the side of the trees.


Holiday Magic stamp set (pictured above) I have 1 Holiday Magic stamp set available for sale for $12 (retail $19.95) + $2 shipping.  It is no longer available from Close To My Heart. 

This is 2 extra layouts I made from the Believe paper pack.


I hope you have been inspired!  Be sure to leave me a comment.  Comments are always loved and appreciated!

Be sure to Subscribe to my YouTube Channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/FabulouslyCreative

2 comments:

Connie H. said...

Love your layouts ... and, the snowmen (below) are both adorable!

Connie H. said...

Love your layouts! I really like the snowmen below also ... adorable!