Thursday, December 1, 2011

YUMMY CUPCAKE ON MY TREE!!!


Isn't this just YUMMY looking?!!!!  It is a handmade ornament cut from paper.  It has lots of sparkle and glitter!  I couldn't resist because I love cupcakes!  I bought it in the Christmas ornament section at Wal-Mart in October!  I forgot the exact price, but it was less than $2!  I just might have to try my hand at making some yummy cupcake ornaments with my Pazzles Inspiration Creative Cutter.

I hope you have been inspired!  Be sure to leave me a comment, if you can.  Comments are always loved and appreciated!

"Like" me on facebook at

Be sure to Subscribe to my YouTube Channel at

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I love this! It is an adorable ornament sure to bring sweet memories to your tree!

Debra Pate said...

Thank you Laurie!