Thursday, March 19, 2009

Emporium Layout


This is the two page layout we made at my Scrapbooking Worksop in February. I used the Emporium Level 1 Kit X7105A for the workshop. Everyone took home 6 layouts total....4 premade that came in the kit and these two additional layouts that they made at the workshop. For the title, I used the Stitch Alphabet stamp set E1008 and Embroidery Floss Z1095. Everyone got to choose the word of their choice to stamp for their title, then hand stitched it with the yellow floss. The flowers are stamped using the Delight in Everything stamp set D1204 with the following inks: Creme Brulee Z2167, Vineyard Berry Z2157, Crystal Blue 1292. An Antiqued Copper brad Z1040 was added to the center of each flower.
 
BE SURE TO "LIKE" ME ON FACEBOOK! Click here to go to my page and be sure to click "LIKE" on that page: Fabulously Creative Scrapbooking and Stamping

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/FabulouslyCreative

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

OOHHH I LOVE the title to this page! I have been trying to decide whether or not to purchase this alpha set, but you have just sold me!