Thursday, March 19, 2009

BIRD BASICS

I LOVE THIS STAMP SET! Birds are all the rage right now. This is a 5x7 card and took me less than 15 minutes to make from start to finish. I used the Bird Basics stamp set D1338 for the bird and the wording on the card. The body of the bird is stamped using Star Spangled Blue Z2149, Sunflower Z2150 and Black (for legs/feet) Z2105 Exclusive Inks stamp pads. The flowers were stamped using the With Love stamp set (past CTMH stamp of the month) in Desert Sand Ink Z2105. The background was stamped using It's a Party stamp set D1182 in Topiary ink Z2155 on Desert Sand cardstock 1273 or X5686. The ribbon is a yellow dotted swiss Grosgrain.

BE SURE TO "LIKE" ME ON FACEBOOK! Click here to go to my page and be sure to click "LIKE" on that page: Fabulously Creative Scrapbooking and Stamping

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/FabulouslyCreative

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh wow that is a really cute card i might do something simalar or very close form my mother...