Thursday, March 19, 2009

YUMMY!!!! CUPCAKE SPRINKLES!!!!

This stamp set (Cupcake Sprinkles D1336) is so yummy! It makes me wish I had a real cupcake to eat every time I use it!!! What do you think about the background of this card? This stamp set is Argyle D1325 . There are 4 background stamps in this set. Can you guess which side I started stamping the background on? Yup, it was the left side and I quickly figured out that I needed to stamp the grid first in Tulip ink Z2266, then I stamped the inside of the grid with Sorbet Z2164, last of all I stamped the open spaces that were left with Creme Brulee Z2167. I used the vase from "With Love" stamp set for the bottom of the cupcake, so that it would fit in the circle that I punched to use on this card. I used papers from "Daydream Level 2 Paper Pack" X7108B to stamp the top and bottom of the cup cake on and for the strip of paper in the center of the card. I clear embossed the top of the cupcake with Clear Detailed Embossing Powder Z821 , then I went around the edge of the top of the cupcake with a "Watermelon" marker Z2358 The bottom of the cupcake was stamped in "Watermelon" Z2158 too. The edges of the "Sweet Leaf" cardstock circle was inked with "Olive" Z2137 Card Size: 5"x7" Now that you have all the details, Go Make One!!!!

BE SURE TO "LIKE" ME ON FACEBOOK! Click here to go to my page and be sure to click "LIKE" on that page: Fabulously Creative Scrapbooking and Stamping

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/FabulouslyCreative

No comments: