Saturday, January 24, 2009

CAPRICE LAYOUTS

I LOVE the way these layouts turned out!!! It was so fun and easy to make them. I used the Caprice Level 2 Paper Pack X7086B, Chocolate Stamp Pad Z2111 to ink the edges of the blue photo mats. The tag is a sticker from the Caprice Mystickease pack X7086C. I put the sticker on a piece of chocolate cardstock and cut it out, leaving a boarder of the chocolate card around the sticker. Then, I attached a piece of ribbon to the tag using a chocolate brad.


The Prima paper flowers shown above on the chocolate cardstock ribbon are attached using CTMH Brads.


These flowers are made using 2 sizes of the Dazzling Die Cut flowers and a Goldrush corduroy button from the Autumn Garden Collection Z1119 of embellishments from the Mini-Medley Accents Collections. I LOVE LOVE LOVE all of the embellishments in these collection!!!! They are awesome! I curled up the edges of the center petals of the flower to give it more demention.

BE SURE TO "LIKE" ME ON FACEBOOK! Click here to go to my page and be sure to click "LIKE" on that page: Fabulously Creative Scrapbooking and Stamping

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/FabulouslyCreative

1 comment:

Maria said...

I love the new cards you've made Debra!